IRD Duhallow support a range of training programmes that compliment or add value to mainstream education provision.
IRD Duhallow Employment and Training Working Group support a range of training programmes that compliment or add value to mainstream education provision. These training programmes are delivered and funded through the LEADER and SICAP Programmes and the Equality for Women Measure. Examples of training courses which have taken place in the past are:
- Fast Forward to Work including an accredited bookkeeping and payroll module.
- Accredited Taxation for beginners, Rural Employment Planning and Opportunities Programme.
- Accredited Intermediate Computer Training.
- Accredited Professional Management Training.
- Furniture Restoration Training.
- Accredited Supervisory Management Training
- Accredited Special Needs Assisting Course
- Accredited Chainsaw and Cutting Equipment Programme
- Microsoft Word Training
Sign up for the newsletter to keep up-to-date with upcoming courses and events.