We are currently recruiting for a full time Accountancy Vacancy.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable & Credit Control
• Manage Daily Cash Flow
• Online Banking & Payment Runs
• Weekly & Monthly Apportionment and Cost Analysis of a Number Programmes
• Compiling returns according to each of the Programme Requirements
• Weekly & Monthly Payroll
• Month End Financial Reports
• Compiling Reports to the Finance Committee, Board, Pobal and Various Departments
• Answering Telephone & Dealing with Queries
• Other duties as required.
Required Education, Skills & Qualifications
• Accounting Qualification with ACCA /CPA
• 3 years’ experience desirable.
• Ability to plan and prioritise
• Ability to work as part of a team with a flexible approach
• Flexible and a team player
• Excellent communication & IT skills
• Proficient in using both Advanced Excel and Sage
• High Level of Written & Oral English Required
Salary commensurate with Experience. Company pension included.
Please apply by email with your CV & Letter of Application to Maura Walsh – [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 5pm on the 7th of January 2019.
Applications must be received by 7th January 2019