A company in the Newmarket area are seeking applications for an Office Administrator.
The following skills are desirable:
Sales experience, marketing, accounts.
Engineering or similar knowledge would be an advantage.
Duties will involve interacting with customers on a day to day basis, answering phone, purchasing, sales etc.
Everything involved in a busy small office..
Flexible working arrangement can be discussed.
Chef de Partie & Sous Chef
A business in the Mallow area are looking for a Chef de partie and sous chef.
Cv's can be forwarded to IRD Duhallow Job Centre
Healthcare Assistants Required
Full-Time and Part-Time Healthcare Assistants are required.
Part Time Café Assistant required in the Mallow area.
Duties will include:
-Cooking & Preparing Foods.
-Assisting in the Café.
- Knowledge of Food Safety & completion of relevant Food Safety Courses an advantage.
Full-Time Trainee Mechanic Required in the Newmarket/ Boherbue area. Some Experience required but training will be providedForward CV to Jacinta Carroll
Flexible Childminder required in the Kanturk/Banteer area. It is essential that applicants have a full driving licence and their own transport.Forward CV to Jacinta Carroll
Baker required in the Kanturk/ Banteer area.
To register your interest contact Jacinta at [email protected]
Full-Time/ Part-Time Deli Assistants required in the mallow area. Please send CV's to IRD Duhallow Job CentreForward CV to Jacinta Carroll
Care Assistants – Cork City & County
CareBright currently have vacancies in Cork City & County. Applicants must have at least 6 month’s experience in a community/clinical setting along with FETAC Level 5 in Care Skills & Care of the Older Person at a minimum. Own transport with full drivers’ license are essential. We are offering premium rates with mileage paid. Email your c.v. immediately to [email protected] CareBright continue to be the preferred choice for top performing candidates.
Sales/ Deli Assistant required for a shop in the Kanturk area for 3-5 days per week. Must be enthusiastic about their work.
Must be available to start immediately.
The Afterschools Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Supervising the children, ensuring their safety at all times, supervising meal times.
- Offering support with homework, as well as engaging with them in aspects of play and conversation.
- Set up and co-ordinate activities for children to partake part in.
- Meet and greet parents and provide them with feedback on their child’s time at the Afterschools
- You will be managing a team of play workers to ensure they are adhering to our policies and procedures to ensure the safety and welfare of all the children attending the after schools.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the Afterschools facility.
- Responsible for Financial Procedures including taking money and billing and managing applications and subvention.
- Reporting directly to the Development Officer at IRD Duhallow and the Social Economy Working Group.
Candidates must be enthusiastic, honest, reliable, hardworking and most importantly willing to have fun and enjoy working with children.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Applications must be received by 22/08/2017