Sales & Marketing Assistant
Sales and Marketing Person required for business in North Cork area.
Experience in telemarketing and digital marketing would be essential.
If you are interested in the position please forward CV to Jacinta, IRD Duhallow
Laborer with a 360 ticket
Location: Cork City
Duration: 3/4 weeks
Loadall driver with a scaffolding ticket
Location: Cork City
Duration: 1 - 2 months
Administrative Assistant And Accounts Support
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
• Accounts Assistant and Administrative support to Management.
• Assist with the running of the office • To provide assistance to the Managing Director and other Managers • Implement efficient systems for storing and accessing data (electronic & hard copy)
• Source stationery, office and IT requirements
• Manage & direct calls
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
• Assess incoming tenders and prepare documentation as necessary
• Organise and maintain filing systems
• Assist Finance dept, ensure correct accounting procedures are followed
• Complying of safety files and handover files.
• Sales invoicing and managing of site jobs.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• Fluent Oral and Written English
• Effectively present information
• Energetic and forward thinking
• Must be able to multi-task and handle competing priorities
• Attention to detail
• Well organised, self-directed and a team player.
• Office management experience, dealing with Senior Management experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in Tas Books beneficial
• Experience in Thesaurus beneficial
If interested, please forward cv and cover letter to [email protected]
Track Machine Driver
Acompany based in Kerry / Cork are looking for a track machine driver, with experience and 360deg ticket. May involve some manual work. Good rate of pay for suitable candidate.Contact (087) 7708391
Healthcare Assistants Required
Full-Time and Part-Time Healthcare Assistants are required.