Intermediate Excel Terms & Conditions - Click Here
6th November 2017
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
James O Keeffe Institute
Places remaining: 2
Cost: €€0.00||€100.00 (Plus booking fee)
Course Name: Intermediate Excel
Start Date: 6th Nov
Day of the Week: Monday
Time: 9:30am -5.30pm
Time: Duration: 1 Day
Venue: James O’ Keeffe Institute, Newmarket, Co. Cork.
Tuition Fee: €100
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance.
Aim of Course:
The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary skills required to produce reports using spreadsheets incorporating various calculations, professional formatting & graphical charts.
- Intermediate MS Excel Commands & Functions
- Open Close, Save File Formats
- Font Type, Font Size, Bold, Italics, Underline.
- Font Colour, Page Setup & Margins
- Worksheets, Columns, & Rows.
- Editing Cells, Text Orientation, Comments
- Headers & Footers,
- Spreadsheet layout, Freezing Panes Etc.
- Grouping Cells, Audit Function,
- Conditional Formatting,
- Data Filters & Sorting,
- Formulas, Addition Subtraction, Count, Min, Max
- IF Statements
- Linking Worksheets
- Adjusting sheets for Printing, Row Column Headers
- Page Styles
- Embedded Objects within Excel & MS Word