Intermediate Excel Terms & Conditions - Click Here
22nd January 2018
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
James O'Keeffe Institute, Newmarket, Co. Cork
Places remaining: 5
Cost: €€100.00 (Plus booking fee)
Start Date: 22nd & 29th Jan
Day of the Week: Monday
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Duration: 2 Nights
Venue: James O’Keeffe Institute, Newmarket
Tuition Fee: €100
Accreditation: Cert of Attendance
Aim of Course: The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary
skills required to produce reports using spreadsheets incorporating various calculations,
professional formatting & graphical charts.
• Intermediate MS Excel Commands & Functions
• Open Close, Save File Formats
• Font Type, Font Size, Bold, Italics, Underline.
• Font Colour, Page Setup & Margins
• Worksheets, Columns, & Rows.
• Editing Cells, Text Orientation, Comments
• Headers & Footers,
• Spreadsheet layout, Freezing Panes Etc.
• Grouping Cells, Audit Function,
• Conditional Formatting,
• Data Filters & Sorting,
• Formulas, Addition Subtraction, Count, Min, Max
• IF Statements
• Linking Worksheets
• Adjusting sheets for Printing, Row Column Headers
• Page Styles
• Embedded Objects within Excel & MS Word
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to be produce and run professional looking
slide shows. No previous experience of MS PowerPoint is required; however, it is important that
those attending have a good working knowledge of other Microsoft applications e.g. MS Word
We will look at the basics of slide content from text based slides through to inserting SmartArt,
pictures, charts etc. We will also look at formatting the slide show in a number of different ways
including applying PowerPoint Design Themes.
Once the content is complete, we will then look at adding the finishing touches to your
slide show by adding Custom Animation. Learn then how to run the slide show in the most
professional way possible through the use of some simple keys.