13th February 2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
James O Keeffe Institute
Sector: Office Administration
Start Date: 13th February 2018
Day of the Week: Tuesday
Time: 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Duration: 1 full day
Venue: James O’ Keeffe Institute, Newmarket.
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance
The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary skills required to produce reports using spreadsheets incorporating various calculations, professional formatting & graphical charts. Participants must have an understanding of basic excel skills in order to undertake this training course.
- Intermediate MS Excel Commands & Functions
- Open Close, Save File Formats
- Font Type, Font Size, Bold, Italics, Underline.
- Font Colour, Page Setup & Margins
- Worksheets, Columns, & Rows, Borders, Headers & Footers,
- Editing Cells, Text Orientation, Comments
- Spreadsheet layout, Freezing Panes Etc.
- Grouping Cells, Audit Function,
- Conditional Formatting, Data Filters & Sorting,
- Formulas, Addition Subtraction, Count, Min, Max
- Percentages, IF Statements
- Linking Worksheets, Adjusting sheets for Printing, Row Column Headers
- Page Styles, Graphs, Templates