First Aid Refresher Terms & Conditions - Click Here
26th March 2018
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
James O'Keeffe Institute, Newmarket, Co. Cork
Places remaining: 1
Cost: €€65.00 (Plus booking fee)
First Aid Refresher
Start Date: 26th March
Time: 9:30am – 5.30pm
Duration: 1 Day
The course is highly interactive with each theory session being followed by demonstration, practical tasks (including AED DVD for unit 4) and assessment of individual skills.
Learners who successfully complete this course will:
• Understand the responsibilities of the occupational first aider.
• Be familiar with health and safety legislation on first aid provision in the workplace.
• Be able to provide treatment for preserving life or minimising the consequences of injury until the arrival of medical aid.
• Be able to provide treatment in the workplace for injuries which do not require the attention of a medical practitioner or nurse.
• Be able to co-ordinate first aid arrangements in the workplace.
• Successful participants will be registered as Occupational First Aiders
• Demonstrate up-to-date practical skills
• Explain new developments in First Aid