Intermediate Excel Terms & Conditions - Click Here
9th October 2019
IRD Duhallow, James O'Keeffe Institute, Co. Cork
Places remaining: 12
Cost: €€100.00 (Plus booking fee)
Course Name: Intermediate Excel
Start Date: Wednesday 9th October
Time: 09:30am – 5.30pm
Duration: 1 Day
Venue: James O’Keeffe Institute, Newmarket, Co. Cork
Tuition Fee: €100
Accreditation: Cert of Attendance
Aim of Course:
The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary skills required to produce reports using spreadsheets incorporating various calculations, professional formatting & graphical charts.
- Intermediate MS Excel Commands & Functions
- Open Close, Save File Formats
- Font Type, Font Size, Bold, Italics, Underline.
- Font Colour, Page Setup & Margins
- Worksheets, Columns, & Rows.
- Editing Cells, Text Orientation, Comments
- Headers & Footers,
- Spreadsheet layout, Freezing Panes Etc.
- Grouping Cells, Audit Function,
- Conditional Formatting,
- Data Filters & Sorting,
- Formulas, Addition Subtraction, Count, Min, Max
- IF Statements
- Linking Worksheets
- Adjusting sheets for Printing, Row Column Headers
- Page Styles
- Embedded Objects within Excel & MS Word