Care Skills QQI Level 5 Component Module
26th September 2019
IRD Duhallow, James O'Keeffe Institute, Co. Cork
Places remaining: 8
Cost: €€30.00 (Plus booking fee)
Course Name: Care Skills QQI Level 5 Component Module
Start Date: 26th September
Time: 6.30p.m. – 9.30p.m.
Duration: 10 Weeks
Venue: James O’ Keeffe Institute, Newmarket
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to care for clients in a safe and hygienic environment.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Recognise the personal care needs of clients.
- Respond effectively to clients’ individual needs, with their involvement and use of choice.
- Acquire practical skills in the area of client personal care.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for clients.
- Acquire practical skills in the area of client personal care
- Maintain a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for clients
- Appreciate the models of care.
- Be aware of nursing ethics and etiquette in care situations.
- Communicate effectively in ways that are consistent with the carer’s role