CV Preparation & Interview Skills Workshops Terms and Conditions - Click Here
1st November 2019
James O'Keeffe Institute
Places remaining: 10
Course Name: CV Preparation & Interview Skills Workshops
Date: Friday 1st November 2019
Time: 10. 00a.m-4.00p.m.
Duration: 5 Days
Venue: James O’Keeffe Institute, Newmarket
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance
Your CV is the first impression that a prospective employer gets of you, so it needs to be a carefully composed document. The aim of this workshop is to leave the participants feeling stronger, more assured, and more determined when seeking employment. This 3-day workshop will help you to produce an effective CV that will give you a better chance of being successful in your search for a job. The workshops will also focus on critical success factors for sitting an interview.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to sharpen their skills and create a CV which will help them to stand out in front of future employers.
- Preparing a high quality curriculum vitae for seeking employment.
- Improve your interview skills & become more confident in an interview situation.
- Assistance with putting together an action plan.
- Help to prepare a high quality cover letter.
- Psychometric testing which is designed to find job-relevant information and will include a combination of aptitude and personality tests which measure your job-relevant cognitive abilities and personality. Psychometric tests can be very useful in career planning, helping you to understand more about your personality, interests, aptitudes and skills and how these might shape your career, personal choices and your return to the workforce.
- Feel more confident in your preparation for making a job application and interview.
- Understand the needs of your potential employer and learn how to communicate your skills and experience to the employer’s needs.
- Have a better idea of career suitable to your skillset.
For further information & booking please contact Jacinta on 029-60633 or email [email protected]
This project is part supported by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund (ESF) Fund 2014-2020 as part of the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020.