Far First Aid Terms & Conditions - Click Here
1st October 2019
IRD Duhallow, James O'Keeffe Institute, Co. Cork
Places remaining: 7
Cost: €€190.00 (Plus booking fee)
Course Name: FAR First Aid
Start Date: 1st, 2nd & 3rd October
Day of the Week: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Time: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Duration: 3 Days
Venue: James O’Keeffe Institute, Newmarket, Co. Cork
Tuition Fee: €190
The First Aid Responder will possess the following general skills.
The ability to:
- Deal with Life threatening or potentially life threatening conditions in the pre-hospital environment until arrival of emergency medical services.
- Provide First Aid Response for conditions not thought to be life threatening but are necessary to prevent further harm before the emergency medical services arrive.
- Provide pre-hospital First Aid Response in a wide range of environments including home and recreational settings.
- Display the requisite personal skills including composure, competence and self confidence while understanding their limitations.
- Recognise and be able to cope with the additional challenges provided by “Special circumstances” for which additional training must be completed.