16th September 2019
James O Keeffe Institute
Course Name: Personal Development
Date: 16th September 2019
Duration: 8 Weeks
Venue: IRD Duhallow, James O’Keeffe Institute, Newmarket
Accreditation: Certificate of Attendance
This eight-week Personal Development training programme will include modules on some of the following topics:
- Developing Self-Esteem;
- Saying No;
- Managing Feelings;
- Dealing with anger & anger management;
- Developing communication skills with the aim of building self-confidence and self-esteem;
- To discover inner strengths and resources.
This programme will incorporate one to one mentoring and guidance sessions with the tutor.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Take control of their future;
- Manage your feelings;
- Building your self-esteem;
- Live each day with purpose;
- Overcome barriers to their personal achievements;
- Improve their relationships.
For further information & booking please contact Jacinta on 029-60633 or email [email protected]
This project is part supported by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund (ESF) Fund 2014-2020 as part of the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020.