Time Management Terms & Conditions - Click Here
19th June 2020
Places remaining: 18
Cost: €€50.00 (Plus booking fee)
Course: Time Management
Date: June 19th and June 26th
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation
and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology,
people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganisation. Many
people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get
everything done. In this one-day course, you will learn how to make the
most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space,
using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to
.What Topics are Covered?
• The Power of a Change
• Changing Our Perspective
• Setting Goals
• Planning Tips and Tricks
• Setting a Routine
• Doing it Right
• Putting an End to Procrastination
• Getting Organised
• Organising Your Files
• Managing Your Workload
Specific learning objectives include:
• Better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
• Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for,
setting and achieving goals.
• Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
• Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
• Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity