Train the Trainer (Training Delivery & Evaluation) Terms & Conditions - Click Here
4th October 2022
IRD Duhallow, James O'Keeffe Institute, Co. Cork
Places remaining: 9
Cost: €499.00 (Plus booking fee)
Start Date: 4th, 11th 18th 25th October & 1st of November
Time: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Venue: James O’Keeffe Institute, Newmarket
Tuition Fee: €499 per person
Accreditation: QQI Level 6
Who should complete this QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation course?
- Trainers, Consultants and those in HR and training roles, who wish to receive an approved National Qualification.
- Those already involved in training development or delivery and wish to receive an approved National Qualification.
Units in this QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation course are as follows:
1. Learning effectiveness
- What makes training effective?
- Learning styles
- Barriers to effective training
- Learning difficulties
- Equality and diversity concepts
- Equality legislation in Ireland
2. Training delivery
- Training styles
- Group facilitation skills
- Making a presentation
- Planning a presentation
- Delivering a presentation
- Listening and questioning
- Training Aids
- Formative feedback
3. Evaluation process and models
- Training evaluation
- How to complete training evaluation
- Kirkpatrick’s model
- Phillips’ model
- Hodges’ model
- Holton’s model
- Kaufman’s model
- The stakeholder model
4. Training evaluation tools and techniques
- Reaction measurement tools
- Learning assessment methods
- Behaviour measurement tools
- Results measurement tools
- Return on investment measurement tools
- This course is assessed through a Project, Learner Record and Skills Demonstration. The Skills Demonstration will require participants to deliver three 30-minute training sessions in their chosen organisation. Participants will be required to record a 15-minute training segment which will be sent to the college. (contact the college for further details).
- As part of our quality assurance, assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 award in Training Delivery and Evaluation (6N3326).
- QQI is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.