Training Delivery & Evaluation Terms & Conditions - Click Here
30th May 2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
James O Keeffe Institute
Places remaining: 15
Cost: €€350.00 (Plus booking fee)
Course Name: Training Delivery & Evaluation
Start Date: 30th May, 6th, 13th & 20th June
Day of the Week: Thursday
Time: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Duration: 4 Days
Venue: James O’Keeffe Institute Newmarket
Tuition Fee: €350
Accreditation: QQI Level 6 (6N4329)
The purpose of the Certificate in Training Delivery and Evaluation programme is to provide training delivery personnel with the tools and techniques required to effectively deliver, assess and evaluate their training programmes.
- Adult Learning Principles
- Setting Training Objectives
- Roles and Competencies of an Effective Trainer
- Preparing for Delivering Training
- Training Delivery
- Learning Assessment and Training Evaluation
On completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key principles of adult learning and incorporate these into the design and delivery of their training activities.
- Set clear and specific training objectives for their programmes.
- Outline the roles and competencies of an effective trainer.
- Explain the principles of group dynamics in a training environment.
- Discuss the specific issues of equality, diversity and disability regarding training access and delivery in the context of current legislation.
- Identify the key components in preparing for training delivery.
- Deliver an effective training programme.
- Identify appropriate assessment techniques for a training intervention.
- Assess a range of models, techniques and approaches to evaluate training programmes effectively.
- Produce an evaluation report for a training programme, highlighting the areas of success and the opportunities for improvement.