Trust Planning Workshop
2nd October 2019
James O'Keeffe Institute, Newmarket
Places remaining: 49
Change Your Child’s Future Quality of Life by Attending this extremely important workshop
As a parent of a son or daughter with special needs, it is important to ensure your child doesn’t lose any entitlements and can maintain their future quality of life. Find out how setting up a special needs trust will help.
Who’s it for:
The course is for Family & Voluntary Carers
- The importance of choosing the right Guardians and Trustees
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- What to include in your Letter of Wishes
- Understand the importance of a Hospital Passport
- Funding options for your Trust that doesn’t affet entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- How to build financial security for your child.