Using Linked In to Drive Sales Terms & Conditions - Click Here
29th March 2019
Rathmore Social Action Group
Places remaining: 10
Date: 29th March 2019
LinkedIn is Ireland’s third most used social media platform and already has a global membership of 550m+ users.
But contrary to popular opinion, LinkedIn is not just about recruitment. Instead, for B2B and B2C companies there is a world of opportunity to build trust, to sell and to drive leads with the right LinkedIn strategy. And SmartFox can show you how to do this and more.
Designed and delivered by LinkedIn training specialist Louise Bunyan of SmartFox.ie, Louise breaks down how to apply marketing foundations and sell via LinkedIn in a real-world context.
What you will achieve
For all skill levels, you will discover:
- Why LinkedIn is such a powerful platform for anyone in business today
- How to use insider digital marketing tricks of the trade around creating a stand out personal profile that sells your brand and your company
- How to optimise keywords in your Personal Headline for SEO purposes
- The do’s and don’ts of connecting with new people on desktop and mobile
- The business of LinkedIn.
- Beware of the underestimating the ‘silent users’
- One essential privacy setting
- Standing out from the crowd through keywords in personal headline and personal summary
- Practical task on creating a standout headline
- How to create a personalised note and to connect in the right way (on desktop and mobile)
- Connecting via “who’s in the room” tool