"Sleep" – A Seminar for Parents
29th June 2019
James O Keeffe Institute, Newmarket
IRD DUHALLOW SEMINAR
Sleep – What every Parent Needs to Know (birth – 6years)
The Women and Childcare Working Group presents Lucy Wolfe, Paediatric Sleep Consultant who will give a talk on Sleep – What every Parent Needs to Know (birth – 6years).
This presentation will provide:
- An introduction to your child’s sleep, what is a sleep problem and what can you do.
- Gentle sleep shaping strategies to embrace from birth to 6 months
- Addressing 3 core reasons that routinely dilute parent’s efforts
- Decisions to make that improve sleep – where does your baby sleep, who starts the process and using a dummy, when to begin.
- Definitive steps towards positive sleep practices including usingy my stay and support approach to gently and considerately improve sleep by day and by night.
This talk will take place in the James O’ Keeffe Institute on Saturday the 29th of June from 12noon.
Admission costs €5 and to book your place or for more information please contact Mary on 029 60633.