REGISTER NOW WITH IRD DUHALLOW’S JOB CENTRE
A FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE
Are you looking for a new job or changing your career? Do you need advice and support to get your career kick started? IRD Duhallow’s Employment & Training Centre provides a free & confidential recruitment service to job seekers. We know that finding a job can be sometimes difficult and as a job seeker we are here to help you avail of the many supports you need on career guidance. Just phone the Job Centre on 029 60633.
IRD Duhallow Jobs Centre can help you to avoid the biggest pitfalls in career decision making, register with the Job Centre where you can avail of a wide range of supports such as;
- One to One Guidance with Career Planning or Changing your Career.
- Finding the right job for you and providing the right links to prospective employers.
- Use our Career Pathfinder psychometric tool to design and aid career matching and guidance.
- Assistance provided in designing Cover Letters, Compiling or Updating your CV and in completing Job Applications Forms.
- Learn about Interview Preparation Techniques and avail of Mock Interviews.
- Up-skill through the many Training Programmes on offer and Further Education opportunities.
- We can provide ongoing support whilst in employment.
** As a member of the Job Centre you are entitled to all these services completely free of charge **
To register for the jobs club or to make an appointment please call Mary on 029-60633.