REGISTER NOW WITH IRD DUHALLOW’S JOB CENTRE
A FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO HELP YOU FIND THE JOB YOU WANT
Are you looking for a new job or thinking of changing your career? Do you need advice and support to get your career kick started? IRD Duhallow’s Job Centre service provides a free & confidential recruitment service to job seekers in Duhallow. We know that finding a job can be sometimes difficult and as a job seeker we are here to help you avail of the many supports you need on career guidance and finding that perfect job. Just phone the Job Centre on 029 60633.
IRD Duhallow Jobs Centre can help you to avoid the biggest pitfalls in career decision making, register with the Job Centre where you can avail of a wide range of supports such as;
- One to One assistance and guidance;
- Assistance provided in designing a cover letter, creating or updating your CV and with completing your job application forms;
- Learn about Interview Preparation techniques and availing of mock interviews;
- Finding the right job for you and providing the right links to prospective employers;
- Up-skill through the many Training Programmes on offer through our Social Inclusion Programmes and Further Education opportunities;
- We can provide ongoing support whilst in employment.
** As a member of the Job Centre you are entitled to all these services completely free of charge **
To register for the jobs club or to make an appointment please call Jackie Kelly or Stephanie Moynihan on 029-60633 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.