Farm & Rural Stress


Help is at Hand

Who to contact if you need urgent help

Contact your GP, or an “out-of-hours” GP see

Contact Samaritans 24/7 on freephone 116 123 or email for emotional support

Go to, or contact, the Emergency Department of your nearest hospital see

Call the emergency services on 999 or 112